Co-hosted by: Global Strategic Partner:
Welcome to the inaugural Private Equity International India Forum 2008 co-hosted with the India Venture Capital Association (IVCA) and in partnership with the Emerging Markets Private Equity Association (EMPEA), two organisations with deep connections with this vibrant market.
Fifty five speakers are confirmed and they include leading LPs from Asia, Australia and Europe, the leading local and international GPs, as well as key Indian government officials.
Some of the institutions speaking include:
- Temasek Holdings
- Dubai International Capital
- ICICI Venture Funds Management Limited
- IL&FS Investment Managers
- PPM (Prudential Plc)
- Baring Private Equity Partners India
- Helion Ventures
- The Carlyle Group
- Horizon21 Private Equity
- SUN Apollo Real Estate Advisors
- Tokio Marine Asset Management
- Sequoia Capital
- 3i Investments
- Citi Venture Capital International
- CDC Group
- Macquarie Funds Management
- Sage Capital Funds Management
For the current list of speakers click here
For a list of some of the attending institutions click here
Key features of the Private Equity International India Forum include:
- Top speakers: Top-level industry figures will be speaking alongside some of the most important individuals from key government agencies.
- In-depth agenda: A substantive agenda will address both the challenges and opportunities to be found in today's market.
- LP expertise: LPs with longstanding experience in the asset class will discuss how they regard the Indian investment proposition.
- GP perspective: Seasoned GPs will provide deep perspectives that draw on their own extensive experience of investing in key sectors.
- Intensive sessions: Focused workshops will provide in-depth analysis of some of the most important aspects of the asset class.
- Extensive networking: A schedule that provides a balance of extensive networking and ideas interchange - including a five-star cocktail reception.
- Great location: The event is being held in a landmark hotel located in the centre of Mumbai, the commercial heartland of India.
The Forum is designed to deliver maximum return-on-investment over its two days: please explore the rest of this website to find out more and we hope you will be able to join us in Mumbai at India's premiere private equity meeting.
To book your place now, visit our registration page or call +44 (0)20 7566 5445 .
For detailed information on the programme or sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Sharon Lim on +65 6838 4561 or email@example.com