|PEI Media, the leading financial information group dedicated to alternative assets globally, is delighted to announce its sixth annual Private Equity International Middle East Forum.
This prestigious forum, featuring the biggest names in international and regional private equity, will take place on 16-17 March 2010 in Dubai.
Under the banner of Sustaining growth, creating value the forum will examine in detail the impact private equity will have in helping the emerging economies of the MENASA (Middle East, North Africa, South Asia) region play their part in the restructuring of the economic system.
The financial and economic crisis of the last two years has hit hard. Few have escaped entirely unscathed from the widespread collapse in real estate and equity valuations. The pre-crisis growth trajectories of the MENASA economies however seem to point to a relatively quick return to growth, compared with some of the casualties in mature markets.
Please click here for detailed information regarding our forum sponsors
World class speakers confirmed include:
The 2010 agenda is designed to stimulate debate and encourage dialogue between the various stakeholders across the MENASA private equity market, with topics including:
- Private equity at the heart of a region’s recovery
- Hands-on value creation in the portfolio
- Re-tooling the GP – new deals need new skills
- Lessons learned for the future of private equity in the region
- The LP Clinic – find out what the investor community is really thinking
- The Data Snapshot – Making sense of the crisis and its consequences
- The Big Debate – two teams of speakers do battle on the key issue
- Idea Slam – guided stream sessions to facilitate fresh thinking
- Country focus – Egypt and Turkey
Delegates at the 2009 forum
Regional breakdown of delegates at our 2009 forum:
||“We have supported this event since its launch six years ago and are proud to continue to do so because it is the largest, most prestigious and relevant event for private equity professionals in the Middle East. It is the one unmissable private equity conference in the calendar.”|
- Arif Naqvi, Founder & Group Chief Executive Officer, Abraaj Capital
“The PEI Middle East Forum is a premier event in every sense. It is where regional private equity takes on a global scope, a place where ideas are prominent and networking is natural and most beneficial. It is an opportunity we never miss.”
- Hisham El-Khazindar, Managing Director & Co-Founder, Citadel Capital
Percentage of top 5 attending job titles in 2009:
|- Institutional LPs attend for free* - quote promotion code DBLP10 when registering
For more information regarding the agenda or sponsorship opportunities please contact:
Deputy Director Conferences
PEI Media Group Ltd
T: +44 (0) 20 7566 5450
* Institutional investors and limited partners from foundations, endowments and public and private pension funds will receive a complimentary pass to attend this event. Excludes fund of funds. Promo codes cannot be applied to existing registrations. Please do not make any travel arrangements until we have confirmed your eligibility.