|The PERE Summit: Europe is back for its eighth year to once again bring you the leading private real estate investment experts and institutional investors from across Europe to discuss the pressing issues in the private real estate world in 2012.
This year’s event promises to deliver the highest calibre of speakers from the European real estate industry to address the industry’s hot topics including:
- The banking crisis in Europe and the world
- Europe as a special situation: the best distressed market in the world?
- Financing and refinancing: Who will finance fresh deals? Where has all of the senior debt gone? Is refinancing an opportunity or a burden?
- How to fundraise off the back of an underperforming legacy fund
- Prevailing trends with fees and fund terms
- Who will succeed in 2013?
- What will investors do next?
The PERE Summit: Europe 2012 is uniquely designed to give fund investors and managers the knowledge and networks needed to capitalise on the best opportunities, as well as overcome the challenges ahead.
Highlights from PERE Forum: Europe 2011
BOOK YOUR PLACE ONLINE NOW or CONTACT MARICA ON +44 (0) 20 7566 5445 / email@example.com
BOOK YOUR PLACE ONLINE NOW or CONTACT MARICA AT +44 (0) 20 7566 5445 / firstname.lastname@example.org
|For more information regarding the agenda or sponsorship opportunities please contact: |
Amy Tranter: +44 (0) 207 566 5431 / email@example.com
Institutional investors attend for free*
Email amy.t@peimedia to request a complimentary pass
Book more than one PERE event in 2012 and save 15%. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
* Institutional investors and limited partners from foundations, endowments and public and private pension funds will receive a complimentary pass to attend this event. Promo codes cannot be applied to existing registrations. Please do not make any travel arrangements until we have confirmed your eligibility.