Our world class speaking faculty includes decision-makers from:
|Welcome to the inaugural
PERE Forum: China 2012
The PERE Forum: China 2012 will gather the leading private real estate investment professionals and institutional investors from China and across the globe to discuss the most pressing issues facing the rapidly evolving domestic private real estate industry. Perhaps no other market worldwide has received as much interest from the global community as China; however the vast investment opportunity for foreign private real estate funds has up until now also presented unique challenges.
The PERE Forum: China will aim to help investors and fund managers address the major challenges preventing greater investment. With a carefully researched agenda containing the objectivity and insight PERE readers know and trust, the PERE Forum: China will address, provoke and inform on China’s real estate hurdles.
+852 2153 3240
- Victor Lor, Director, Strategic Real Estate Asia, APG Asset Management Asia
- Guy Fulton, Portfolio Manager, Real Estate Investments, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board
- David Dingmin Chang, Managing Partner, Long Hills Capital
- Catherine Hong, Portfolio Manager, Morgan Stanley Alternative Investment Partners
- Bryan Chan, Project Director, Shui On Development
- Ryan Botjer, Senior Managing Director, China, Tishman Speyer
- Nicholas Wong, Principal, The Townsend Group
- Anyi Wang, Head of Corporate Finance and Relations, Yanlord Land Group
See the full list of confirmed speakers...
- Impact of Chinese economic growth uncertainty on individual strategies: Is China slowing down?
- With Chinese lenders tightening their activities, how can PERE funds capitalise?
- Case studies of global investors partnering with Chinese developers
- Have you missed the boat - How can foreign investors best access China’s real estate market?
- Which 2nd/3rd tier cities offer the best opportunities for private real estate investors?
- What fund structures are best suited for China?
- Are RMB funds the way forward for PERE fund managers?
- Retail: more opportunity in discretionary or necessity driven spend?
- Any possibility of government RE policy loosening in next 12 months?
- Playing the residential market in light of sensitivities to the government policies
Industry players who plan to expand their business to the private equity real estate market in China, including:
- Private real estate fund managers
- Real Estate Developers in China
- Institutional investors and Sovereign wealth funds
- Commercial and investment banks
- Lawyers and placement agents
- Advisors and Asset consultants
|For information about the program, please contact
T: +852 2153 3243
||To discuss sponsorship packages, please contact|
Business Development Manager - Asia
T:+852 2153 3142
+852 2153 3240
* Institutional investors and limited partners from foundations, endowments and public and private pension funds will receive a complimentary pass to attend this event. Excludes fund of funds. Promo codes cannot be applied to existing registrations. Please do not make any travel arrangements until we have confirmed your eligibility.