Understand your real estate institutional investor
Inside the Real Estate Fund Investor is a comprehensive compendium that reveals LPs’ views on real estate in the current economic climate. From PERE’s extensive coverage of the global private real estate market and unrivalled access to the world’s leading institutional investors and fund managers comes this indispensable volume on current investor thinking and future outlook.
This essential reading encompasses detailed written reports, exclusive onsite interviews, news analysis, on-the-ground reporting, conference coverage, extensive surveys and up-to-date data on LPs worldwide.
Take advantage of the real estate recovery
The global real estate recovery is underway with funds coming back to market and prices rising from their 2009 troughs.
Institutional investor appetite for real estate is also returning, albeit in a measured fashion. Recent market volatility has left significant legacy portfolio problems which will require restructuring and resolution by fund managers. At the institutional level, this has led to changes in which investment decisions are made. So it is more vital than ever that fund managers are able to understand the strategies that appeal to their investors in order to successfully engage with them.Inside the Real Estate Fund Investor
Intelligence and insight to shape your investment strategies
will help you understand the factors driving institutional investors' investment decisions in the post-financial crisis market. Set your strategies and approach investors with confidence by knowing what really motivates them and exactly how to appeal to them.
Inside the Real Estate Fund Investor contains in-depth intelligence about the perspectives and strategies of institutional investors. In this title you will find:
- Unparalleled views of LP thinking on allocations and fund managers
- Pertinent sections on LP strategy, alignment of interests, conversations with LPs, due diligence, fundraising, performance, regulation, secondaries and terms and conditions
- One-on-one interviews with key real estate leaders on a range of market and fund issues
- Research and opinions from thought leaders on risk management and LP strategy
- Results from PERE's in-depth survey that reveals allocation strategies and top concerns of institutional investors worldwide
This guide is ideal for:
• Fund Managers
• Property Investment Managers
• Investor Relations and Marketing Specialists
• Fund of Funds Managers
• Asset Managers
• Placement Agents
• Investment Advisers
For more information about this, or any of our other titles, contact Petros:
email@example.com | +44 (0)20 7566 5427
Other titles you might be interested in:
The Definitive Guide to Real Estate Investing
The Definitive Guide to Real Estate Fundraising
The Global PERE Directory - Fourth edition
Real Estate Investment, Development & Law in Emerging Markets