As the private equity and venture capital industry continues to expand and evolve globally it is crucial that professionals entering the industry understand its many facets fully. The PEI Fundamentals Series: Private Equity provides a comprehensive manual to all those wanting an accessible, informed and insightful guide to this dynamic asset class.
This unique series pulls together the ten most important topics on private equity and venture capital and delivers an all-encompassing guide to the subject. Whether a new entrant to this market wanting to gain a clear understanding of the industry or a professional needing to expand their knowledge on a specific area, The PEI Fundamentals Series: Private Equity is a vital resource to all those working in the private equity or venture capital industry wherever you are based in the world.
Brought to you by the team that publishes Private Equity International and PrivateEquityInternational.com, The PEI Fundamentals Series: Private Equity contains ten modules and a detailed up-to-date glossary - essential for any professional in need of an understanding of individual elements of the industry or of the asset class as a whole.
These modules are:
- What is private equity and venture capital?
- Private equity as an asset class
- Structuring and raising a fund
- Venture and development capital
- Management and leveraged buyouts
- Private equity real estate and infrastructure
- Due diligence
- Aftercare and exits
- Secondaries and their alternatives
- Running a private equity firmGlossary
The PEI Fundamentals Series: Private Equity is a must-have companion for any private equity firm, investment group, investment bank or advisory firm engaged with the industry. It has been expressly written and designed to deliver concise guidance and analysis, drawing on the real-world expertise of its authors and editor.
· The PEI Fundamentals Series: Private Equity has been written and edited by three established authors and professionals in the field of private equity and venture capital: Garry Sharp, Kelly DePonte and David Huckfield.
· Modules include real world examples and case studies from leading firms involved with private equity and venture capital.
· Key articles from Private Equity International supply relevant commentary and context.
· The layout of every module has been designed to optimise ease of use and comprehension, including valuable data in charts and tables, boxed checklists and valuable section summaries.
· The language is accessible and friendly and delivers important knowledge in a digestible way.
· A list of recommended reading is included to enhance your knowledge further.
· A comprehensive and up-to-date glossary of industry terms is available free of charge with the complete set of modules.