|PRE-INVESTMENT: CHANGING YOUR APPROACH TO STAY IN THE GAME
- Why is investigative due diligence a critical element to deal success and how is it different to financial and legal due diligence?
- How do you use intelligence from due diligence to your advantage –to support price negotiations, restructuring, adding operational value and minimising uncertainty?
- What should investors be particularly mindful of when investing in India’s riskier sectors?
- What should investors be paying attention to when conducting their due diligence?
- Common pitfalls for investors to avoid in India
BUYER BEWARE: REGULATORS ARE CLAMPING DOWN
- How do local and international anti-bribery measures impact your investment?
- What is appropriate due diligence?
POST-INVESTMENT: PROTECT YOUR REPUTATION
- What do you when the numbers don’t add up or you suspect wrong doing?
- Determining if a whistle blower allegation is the truth or malicious
- Handling a whistle blower allegation delicately
- How to investigative and eliminate fraud or corrupt activity before it becomes front page news
A panel of experts led by Kroll will address this Masterclass designed for investment and operational professionals as well as LPs who are keen to make co- and direct investments in India.
The class will be held from 1400 through 1700 hours on 5th October. Conference delegates are entitled to a special discounted rate of US$295.
There is a cap on the number of attendees the Masterclass can accommodate so register early by emailing us or call +65 6838 4563.