The PE/VC Finance & Compliance Forum: San Francisco 2012 will provide all finance, accounting and operations professionals working in private equity and venture capital with the ideal place to meet, discuss and address the issues affecting them.
Gathering the leading regulatory experts as well as professionals from the leading private equity and venture capital firms, this Forum is uniquely designed to help you develop your operational strategies, refine your due diligence processes, enhance your LP reporting methods and as always, provide an unrivalled senior-level networking experience.
Agenda highlights include:
- Understanding the role of the finance team in pre-deal due diligence
- Effectively monitoring the portfolio companies for LP reporting
- Standardizing and streamlining your reporting to meet the needs of your LP
- Best practices for implementation of valuation policies
- Determining what functions to outsource and what to keep in-house
- Implementing the technology systems to effectively run fund administration
- Dealing with the changes to marketing and solicitation in PE/VC firms
- Preparing for the exit deal
Download your copy today
Earn CPE Credits:
Private Equity International is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417. Private Equity International is a New York registered CPE sponsor ID # 002022.