|Capital Structure: Europe 2013
Private debt, the asset class, is growing fast. A raft of funds – close to 200 – targeting credit instruments is currently on the fundraising trail. Collectively, they are chasing commitments totalling $123.3 billion, according to PEI research.
Private Debt Investor: Capital Structure Europe 2013, hosted by Private Debt Investor, will bring all these interested parties together to set the agenda for debt investment in private equity, infrastructure and private real estate.
Or call: +44 (0) 207 566 5445
Agenda highlights include:
- Make sense of the financing landscape: who is lending to whom and how?
- Explore deal structures: what is fit for purpose?
- Compare the relative merits of different financing solutions: high yield, mezzanine or unitranche.
- Understand what works for each alternative asset class: learning the lessons of the financial crisis.
- Fundraising: What investors are really looking for when they commit to a debt fund.
Who will attend
- Equity investors raising debt finance
- Debt providers including traditional sources such as banks and the new debt funds
- Advisors who work on deal structuring and fund formation
- Investors who are increasingly committing capital to this asset class directly
NOTE: Institutional investors and limited partners from foundations, endowments and public and private pension funds will receive a complimentary pass to attend this event. Excludes fund of funds. Promo codes cannot be applied to existing registrations. Please do not make any travel arrangements until we have confirmed your eligibility. To apply for a pass, click here. |
Book today to save £300
Register online today, and
save £300 with our early bird discounts. Alternatively, contact our registrations team:
t: +44 (0) 20 7566 5445
For sponsorship opportunities please contact Nicholas Lockley:
t: +44 (0) 20 7566 5450
|Introducing Private Debt Investor
Whether you are tasked with restructuring existing capital structure, sourcing
new debt funding for private assets, or an investor wanting to acquire a deeper understanding how how private debt can fit in your allocation model, Private Debt Investor is your dedicated intelligence service to help you optimise your debt strategy.
For more information, visit www.peimedia.com/pdi