Inside the Limited Partner 2012
No. of pages:
A compendium of investor sentiments and attitudes to private equity
Inside the Limited Partner 2012 provides a timely review of private equity investor activity in 2011 and investor outlooks for private equity in 2012. Since the inaugural volume of Inside the Limited Partner was published in December 2010, the private equity fundraising climate has become more challenging. As investors re-evaluate their portfolios, re-ups are no longer automatic, and due diligence and requests are more probing.
This publication is a comprehensive compendium that reveals LP views on private equity through editorials, news analysis, on-the-ground reporting, exclusive interviews with key industry figures, in-depth chapters written by LPs, independent survey data findings (conducted by Private Equity International in February 2012) and data on LP appetite and actual allocations.
Brought to you by the award-winning journalists of Private Equity International, PrivateEquityInternational.com, PE Asia and PE Manager, this publication is an invaluable reference tool for private equity professionals who want to know who their current and prospective investors are and what strategies will appeal to them.
Improve your chances of success on the fundraising trail
Key benefits of Inside the Limited Partner 2012:
• Understand changing investor needs to tailor your fundraising strategies effectively
• Keep your existing investors happy and maximise re-ups
• Learn how to report effectively and proactively to your investors
Inside the Limited Partner 2012 offers up-to-date and in-depth intelligence about the perspectives and strategies of private equity limited partners globally. This publication will help you:
• Find out how LPs are viewing private equity and what are their strategies to allocating funds to the asset class
• Understand what LPs are looking for when committing to funds and managers
• Discover how LPs are managing their own portfolios
• Interpret the latest information on fund terms and structures
• Inform yourself of regulatory changes that impact LP allocations
• Learn how LPs view ESG in GP portfolios
• Find out what LPs think about GP reporting and how it can be improved
• Discern what LPs think about the asset class and what will be foremost in their minds in 2012
Click here to view the table of contents
Who is this for?
• General Partners
• Placement Agents
• Service Providers
• Investor Relations Specialists
• Fund of Funds Managers
• Asset Managers
• Investment Advisers
Order your copy today