Welcome to the fifth annual
India Summit 2012
Back for its fifth year, the India Summit 2012 was the must attend Indian private equity event, focusing on exploring solutions for critical issues that have challenged this asset class.
With a slowdown in the growth story, times have quickly changed for Indian GPs (the once rising stars of the emerging market private equity world). Excess capital is no longer the problem – insufficient exits, fundraising challenges and changing regulatory issues are the new concerns.
The India Summit 2012 gathered local and international institutional investors and leading private equity professionals to discuss solutions and strategies for the key issues that concern everyone in the business of investing in India.
- The evolution of the Indian private equity industry and where does it go from here?
- Special situations in India: De-leveraging and restructuring leveraged deals. Corporate restructuring and repairing firms’ balance sheets
- What are viable exit options in the market today?
- How do private equity funds add value to a business? The importance of operational value add
- The rise of domestic capital
- GPs track record: realisations and exits: 2006-2008 vintage funds track records
+852 2153 3240
|For information about the program, please contact
T: +852 2153 3245
||To discuss sponsorship packages, please contact|
Managing Director, Asia
T: +852 2153 3840
* Institutional investors and limited partners from foundations, endowments and public and private pension funds will receive a complimentary pass to attend this event. Excludes fund of funds. Promo codes cannot be applied to existing registrations. Please do not make any travel arrangements until we have confirmed your eligibility.