Main features of this multi-author guide:
• An introduction to timberland: what it is and why it provides an attractive alternative asset class
• Current performance and a prognosis for the future
• Exclusive material written by companies already active within timberland and forestry
• Each chapter written by well-respected experts in their field, providing you with highly practical experience for investing in timberland
• Secondary market perspective
• A glossary of terms
• Practical checklists and case studies
The Definitive Guide to Investing in Timberland features an exclusive foreword written by Clive Suckling and Chris Knight, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, which is now available to view online for free.
To read the foreword in full, click here.
This title is essential reading for: